- Chrysalis defines personal information as anything that identifies you as an individual, e.g., your name, email address, phone number or address.
- Chrysalis provides you with the option to submit your email address to sign up for our electronic newsletters or when you make an online contribution. Any correspondence sent to this email address will provide you with the opportunity to opt out.
- Your IP address may provide Chrysalis with broad demographic information about your viewing history on Chrysalis’ site; Chrysalis does not retrieve personal information.
- When personal information is shared with Chrysalis, it will not be rented, shared, traded or sold to other individuals or companies.
- By using noabuse.org, you are consenting to Chrysalis’ privacy policies.